Here you will find a collection of COVID-19 resources targeted at people with disabilities and their families.
Speaking to your loved one with IDD about COVID- 19
- COVID-19 Information By and For People with Disabilities (English)
- Información de COVID-19 Por y Para Personas con Discapacidades (Espanol)
- Visual guide Stay Safe during the Coronavirus Outbreak: Coronavirus (COVID-19) What you need to know – Infographic
- Proper hand washing technique: https://www.specialolympics.org/stories/athletes/proper-hand-washing-technique
- At Home Trouble Shooting Support
- Preparing for Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Influenza: Free Online Training & Resources
City Wide Resources
- Download the Ready South Texas app, available in the iTunes and Google Play stores, to receive updates on the COVID-19 situation in San Antonio.
- Text COSAGOV to 55000 to receive SMS text message updates.
- Bookmark www.sanantonio.gov
- Follow @COSAGOV on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- United Way response to COVID- 19
- United Way Helpline 2-1-1
- Community Human Service Needs (COSA)
- Fair Housing Program (COSA)
Federal Response and Resources